You can sell:
- Goods that are second hand, or made by you.
- Goods of a non commercial nature
- Goods purchased from commercial wholesalers which are inferior to those which would normally be sold by retailers – such as seconds, damaged goods, or redundant stock.
You cannot sell:
- Food (including fruit, jams etc.) or beverages of any kind.
- Animals or livestock
- Cut flowers
- Poisonous products
- Prescription medications
- Illegal or offensive items.
- Firearms, ammunition, explosives, weapons or dangerous goods of any kind.