How to book a Sunday Market Stall:
New stall-holders have 2 choices:
- Book market stall online click here. MasterCard, Visa, and Amex credit cards accepted.
- Be on stand-by: vehicles queued in the Coles carpark in the laneway behind the Centre Rd Shops may be considered for any 7am no-shows.
Sorry, but we do not take bookings by email or phone
Please check “Terms & Conditions” before booking a stall.
Hours of Operation
- Stalls may be occupied from 6 a.m.for purpose of setting up.
- Commence trading at 7.00 a.m. – cease trading 12 noon.
- Stalls not occupied by 7.00 a.m. will be forfeited.
- Please pack up and vacate market area before 1 p.m.
- All rubbish and unsold goods to be taken away by stall holder.
Adverse Weather Procedure:
The Club will operate the Sunday Market in a variety of adverse weather conditions and Club staff or volunteers will remain in attendance irrespective of adverse conditions.
Traders are advised to bring their own protection against the elements.
In the event of continuous rain or other severe weather conditions, however, traders must decide by 8.30am if they wish to continue to trade. If traders opt to leave the Market, vacate the Car Park by 9 am.
There will be no refunds, discounts or exchanges other than for hire fees for tables and racks. If traders opt to continue to trade, they must remain until 12 Noon.
The Bentleigh Sunday Market and Camberwell Sunday Market are run by two different, interdependent Rotary Clubs. For Camberwell Sunday Market stall bookings, please visit their website. If you are unable to hire a market stall at Camberwell, due to it being booked out, please try the Bentleigh Sunday Market’s availability.