Located at the Bentleigh railway station car park, Bent Street, opposite Coles supermarket.
Every Sunday morning, Including Mother’s Day and Easter Sunday (except Christmas and New Year’s Day) between 7am and 12 noon.
Current rates of Bentleigh Sunday Matket stall hire are as follows:
Casual Sites $29 incl GST
Rack and Table Hire $10 incl GST
No guarantees. It may be possible to be on stand-by for 7:am no-shows to forfeit their stalls.
The stand-by queue is in the Coles carpark in the laneway behind the Centre Rd Shops.
You can sell:
- Goods that are second hand, or made by you.
- Goods of a non commercial nature
- Goods purchased from commercial wholesalers which are inferior to those which would normally be sold by retailers – such as seconds, damaged goods, or redundant stock.
You cannot sell:
- Food (including fruit, jams etc.) or beverages of any kind.
- Animals or livestock
- Cut flowers
- Poisonous products
- Prescription medications
- Illegal or offensive items.
- Firearms, ammunition, explosives, weapons or dangerous goods of any kind.
NO we do not allow the sale of any foodstuffs.
NO not cut flowers.
Yes these are available for $10 each
If you have pre booked and already have your ticket, you may setup any time after 6:00am. (Gates close at 7:00am – no shows forfeit stall fee)
You are now able to book a stall up to 4 weeks in advance 24 hrs a day via online booking.
This is not a food permit issue, it is an agreement we have with the local council to protect the local food traders who are only meters away from the market.