Current rates of Bentleigh Sunday Matket stall hire are as follows:
Casual Car Boot Sites: $30 incl GST
Mini Stalls (no car): $15 incl GST
Clothing Rack or Trestle Table Hire $10 incl GST
If you have pre booked and already have your ticket, you may setup any time after 6:00am. (Gates close at 7:00am – no shows forfeit stall fee)
Yes these are available, first come, first served, for $10 each on the day. (No reservations or bookings for equipment hire)
Yes, you may now sell cut flowers.
Traders are permitted sell items of a non-perishable nature packaged in sealed containers, such as jams, preserves, honey, oils or dressings, confectionery, and nuts, that are prepared and labelled in accordance with regulatory requirements. Traders must be registered and comply with ‘Streetrader’ conditions.
You can sell:
- Goods that are second hand, or made by you.
- Goods of a non commercial nature
- Goods purchased from commercial wholesalers which are inferior to those which would normally be sold by retailers – such as seconds, damaged goods, or redundant stock.
You cannot sell:
- Food (including fruit, jams etc.) or beverages of any kind.
- Animals or livestock
- Cut flowers
- Poisonous products
- Prescription medications
- Illegal or offensive items.
- Firearms, ammunition, explosives, weapons or dangerous goods of any kind.
Located at the Bentleigh railway station car park, Bent Street, opposite Coles supermarket.
Every Sunday morning, Including Mother’s Day and Easter Sunday (except Christmas and New Year’s Day) between 7am and 12 noon.
You are now able to book a stall up to 4 weeks in advance 24 hrs a day via online booking.
There are 2 ways to get a stall on the day. Both ways are on a first come, first served basis. All those seeking stalls on the morning must queue up in the lane way behind the Centre Road shops in the Coles car park.
1. We have approx 10 stalls that can only be hired on the morning. They can be hired as soon as the Rotary Volunteers arrive to attend the queue at approx 6:30 am.
2. It may be possible to be on stand-by for 7:am no-shows, who have forfeited their stalls.