Conditions of entry to the Bentleigh Sunday Market:
Shoppers and visitors are asked for a coin donation, per adult, upon entry. All proceeds from the Bentleigh Sunday Market go toward local area and Rotary International projects.
- The following are not permitted in the market area:
- Smoking. By order of Glen Eira Council, smoking is not permitted with the designated market area.
- Bicycles. Please lock up on the nature strip at front.
- Supermarket trolleys. Should not be brought into the market area. We do not endorse the use of these in our market. Stall #139 may provide a trolley on first come first served basis.
Health and Safety at our Market.
- During setup and pack up times, please be aware of vehicles moving within the market area. Market closes at 12 Noon. Please allow our stall holders to pack up and vacate the area.
- Second hand electrical goods may be faulty, resulting in personal injury or property damage. We do not allow testing of electrical good at the market. Stallholders must display notice on these goods.
- For the safety and comfort of others, smoking whilst in the market area is not permitted.
- All transactions are between the customers and stall holders.
- All sales are final.
- All goods are presented “as is” and care should be taken when making purchases.
- Please note that the “No Standing” parking signs opposite the market entrance say “No Standing from 6am to 2pm”. Parking inspectors regularly enforce this regulation. There is ample free parking behind all the shops in Centre Road Bentleigh.
- “No Standing” in the lane way behind the apartment block and railway line at any time. This is exclusively for access and egress of the residents in that complex.