Find the Golden Ticket at Bentleigh Sunday Market, and be awarded first prize.
Each week one of our regular stall holders will be holding a Golden Ticket. All you have to do is figure out which one it is (just ask them if they have it, no ransacking the stalls please). They will award you the Golden Ticket. Then, along with the Free prospector’s License you print from our booking site, present them at the Market office to claim your prize.
Being a trash & treasure market, you never know what you may find, and the same goes for the prize. Each week’s prize will have a minimum value of $25 and may be in the form of a gift voucher from one of our local Bentleigh Traders. If the Golden Ticket is not found one week, the prize will jackpot to the following week. The first Hunt begins June 15th. Registrations are now open.
Participation in the hunt is FREE, just “Book” your registration here.
Terms and conditions of the Golden Ticket Hunt.
1. You must print and present your Free license to Hunt for the day indicated. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
2. The license permits you to look for The Golden Ticket.
3. Presentation of the licence and official Bentleigh Sunday Market Golden Ticket are required to claim advertised prize.
4. One entry per person per week. You may claim the Golden Ticket only once.
5. The Golden Ticket and License to Hunt have no monetary value.
6. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
7. Advertised prize may vary and be substituted dependant on availability with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. Winner must claim prize on the day matching their “License to hunt” ticket. Unclaimed Prize may jackpot to the following week.
9. We reserves the right to publish photographic images of participants for use in promotional material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
10. Volunteers of The Bentleigh Sunday Market or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
11. Hunt ends August 24th, 2014 After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
12. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. We reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.